Your Sketchbook assignment has been CHANGED! For this Wednesday, you are to design a new PHS planner. Take a regular, 8.5×11″ paper and turn it sideways. Divide it in half. The right half is the front cover, the back half is the back cover. Sketch out a design IN COLOR for your idea of a good PHS Planner. Do NOT do this assignment in your sketchbook unless your ok tearing it out. I will be collecting these to give to Mr. Hennick!
You must include the following things:
- The words “Penfield High School” or “PHS”
- The school year: “2016-2017″
- The words “Student Handbook”
- School colors… But to what extent is up to you.
- Your name: “Design by…” Small and discrete, though.
Other things to consider including (but not mandatory):
- A photo or drawing of the school building or other feature (stadium, etc.)
- Penfield Logo/Mascot
- Photos of people?
- “Pride Honor Success”
Here are a few examples from the past few years: