Remember, you have TWO pieces of homework for the weekend:
- Make sure you have purchased your Sketchbook! And remember, 9×12″, spiral-bound.
- You also must go to a font website like dafont.com, and look through the different font designs:
- Pay attention to the use of line, and think about the vocabulary we went over today
- Find a font that really grabs your attention and print out the page it’s on.
- Write a simple, 5+ sentence paragraph about why you liked that font, and what about it exactly caught your attention. Why is it different from the others that you saw? Include details, and use the vocabulary from our line sheet and the Elements and Principles handouts we have gone over in the last couple of days.
- You will hand the print out and your paragraph to me on Monday at the beginning of class.