Now we are in full swing into our font design project. You will need to finish a full alphabet design on the sheet I provided, and I have provided some examples below. That is both Uppercase and lowercase letters for each letter in the alphabet (for a total of 52 letters)
After that is finished, your next step is to use your font to create a design using your name in Adobe Illustrator. Your design must have the following:
- You must have at least 8 different letters in your design
- You need to use your name as a basis for the design
- You can use an appropriate nickname if you wish (Matty instead of Matthew, etc.)
- Design the letters so that they can work together somehow in your design.
- You are allowed to modify your original design if necessary to make your design better.
Below are some examples, some may not follow all the above rules, but I thought them good ones to put out there for you to see. Make sure you are following the requirements above!