So, over break you will need to start your PHS Planner project. This means planning sketches! As we have discussed in class, you will need to do THREE planning sketches. Below is a JPEG of the template that we will be using to create the planner covers. You should have gotten 3 copies of this in class, but in case you lost them, or were not here, you can print them out at home. Make sure you do the following in your designs:
- The planner MUST have the following words:
- “Penfield High School” or possibly “PHS”
- “Student Planner”
- You should probably include the school colors of Red, Black, and White, but Gray is also an excellent choice for this project. However, let your imagination go! (NOTE: Your sketches do not need to use color)
- Remember that no text or important images should be outside the margin areas, or inside the binding area, both of which are marked in the template below
- Also remember that any graphic or colored area (not paper color, i.e. white) needs to go to the bleed marker, which is the line in the gray area outside the page edges.
- Make your sketches on the template below (or the ones that you got in class). Sketches not on the template will not get full credit.
- Remember, the front cover is on the right side of your design!
Below are some of the examples that we looked at in class. Use them for inspiration.